30th March 2021 – Special Easter event at the Natural Monument “Dunes of Artola”
Volunteers are welcome
Eradication of the invasive african Marguerite (Arctotheca calendula)
Date: Tuesday, 30th March 2021
Time: From 10:00 to 13:00
Where: Natural Monument “Dunas de Artola”
Meeting point: Torre de los Ladrones (click on the photo to get to Google Maps)
– Eradication of the invasive african Marguerite (Arctotheca calendula)
– Wear comfortable clothing
– Laced/Velcro footwear > trainers or walking shoes
– We recommend taking head covering with you – it could get sunny
– Take a small bottle of drinking water and a snack with you
The Delegation for the Environment will supply: buckets, tools and bags for the disposal of any IAS we dig out
Closure the activity :
Volunteers are very welcome
Do you want to receive our Newsletter?
Do you want to become a member or be our friend of the dunes?
Asociación ProDunas Marbella
The Association works tirelessly for the defence and preservation of the unique ecosystems that survive in the natural sand dune environments in the Province of Málaga; promotes the protection of native flora and small wildlife; promotes recovery, rehabilitation and conservation of interesting biodiversity of sand dunes areas in the municipality of Marbella.