1ST PILLAR OF THE ASSOCIATION
Natural Monument “Dunes of Artola”, Cabopino
Ecologic Reserve-Dunes of Marbella
• We value highly and wish to spread the word about the biodiversity of the Natural Heritage of Andalucía
• We support the natural values of our dune surroundings
• We encourage citizen participation in environmental issues
• We provide an alternative to the “sun and beach” tourism
• We encourage the active participation and involvement of companies, Community of owners, associations, volunteers, etc.
• We listen to any proposals and initiatives regarding the dune system
• We support scientific study of the biodiversity in dune areas
Participation by members of the public is a very important link and consists of 2 pillars:
a) – Active participation in dune maintenance workshops aimed at: – Companies that, together with their employees, want to participate in environmental activities – National and international tourism, including eco-tourism – Schools – Family groups and members of the public in general – Census of the chameleons (Chamaeleo chamaeleon) in the Natural Monument “Dunas de Artola”.
b) – Donations by companies and/or individuals to help protect and improve the dunes.
Do you want to receive our newsletter?
Would you like to work with us?
Asociación ProDunas Marbella
The Association works tirelessly for the defence and preservation of the unique ecosystems that survive in the natural sand dune environments in the Province of Málaga; promotes the protection of native flora and small wildlife; promotes recovery, rehabilitation and conservation of interesting biodiversity of sand dunes areas in the municipality of Marbella.